Saturday, May 31, 2014

the Jamathon Marathon!

STELLAR jam in Mitchell Park! Janet Lenore's Beatles jam!
Today I'm recovering from my jamathon marathon yesterday! whew, eight hours of jamming -- first at Mitchell Park in Palo Alto where Janet Lenore's Beatles jam attracted loads of people...





then hightailing over to Bronco Billy's, which as usual was LOADS of fun with Diane and the whole gang, and of course we closed the place down with the song, "Runaway!" rockin' good times! 

Our good friend Steve Clemons traveled up from Santa Barbara to join the jamming fun...

I admit there were a few Beatles songs in the packet...but lotsa other songs too...Steve played STELLAR u-bass for us...and friends from all over showed up! YAAAYY! I'm a bit sore today after all those hours of standing and exerting lots of energy but it was soooo worth it! thanks to all my awesome jammin' people...














No comments:

Post a Comment