Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Blues Turns to Monday UKES!


It's Monday... and I'm fortunate that the work police haven't caught me playing "All You Need is Love" on my ukulele while sitting at my desk at work! Or perhaps they've noticed, but nobody is saying anything. That's okay too.

Diane knows me too well! is this the coolest poster ever? and I'm in front of her YELLOW car! yellow is Diane's favorite color and it's always been mine too, ever since I was a little girl. YELLOW is such a wonderful, happy color, don't ya think?
I love my friend Diane! She gave me this awesome poster which totally matches my new yellow submarine tshirt and my uke guitar strap!!! Sooooo fabulous! Me and Diane are hosting a uke jam in Fremont sat afternoon!

This was after an awesome uke jam at Poorhouse Bistro in San Jose Monday night -- I was late, but I still got there and had fun!

Ohhh fabulous! Must go to store. Now. The cat is giving me dirty looks. No more cat food. Also no toilet paper to be found anywhere. Baby j and mama Jen asleep.. A good thing! I wish I could walk to Safeway like when I lived in Sunnyvale! Megan and I made a few midnight runs then. Good times!

And, today...here is my yellow submarine poster at work. I'm wondering how long it will take for people to notice and perhaps tell me to take it down. But no one has said anything yet, so hopefully it can stay. This poster makes me happy!! :) anything bright or Beatles-related makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment