Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Beatles Magic Strikes Again!


It had been a tough morning attempting to somehow get my cat into his carrier and take him to the Vet. He wasn't having it. But finally after an hour of coaxing and failed attempts, I got him in! Rushed to my desk right at 10:00 a.m. sharp. a package sat on my chair. Where did this come from? I didn't order anything. I was sure of it. Was I ever surprised when I opened the package and found this MOST AWESOME Beatles t-shirt! I think I'd admired it on FB a week or so ago but I definitely did not order it. the return address shows "The Beatles Fest," so to be honest, I have ABSOLUTELY no idea who sent the t-shirt to me! What a delight! THEN one of the attorneys here, Christine, brought over two really cool notebooks that are the album covers of Sgt. Pepper and Abbey Rd. -- this is like five minutes after I opened my package! she said she was at a record store in SF in West Portal area, saw those notebooks and had to get 'em for me.  How cool is that? Thanks for making my day a lot brighter Christine and the mysterious person who sent the Beatles t-shirt! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment