Sunday, August 4, 2019

Something Needs to Be Done!


Ugh! If I hear one more "gun enthusiast" say, "Well I shoot guns and I don't hurt anyone. Most people don't hurt anyone...but if we don't do something drastic, this will just continue. again and again. I just can't sit back and watch anymore. I guess owning guns is more important to people than all these terrorist white supremacist attacks...it's like we're in this horrible world where it's okay to be prejudiced or racist or to "HATE." I think that's a bigger issue even than guns. the "tolerance" people seem to have for belittling and hating others or hating certain groups of people like immigrants. Bring in all the immigrants... I'm not afraid of them. I'm much more afraid of the insane people right here in this country who are going around shooting others on an almost daily basis... yeah, they'll use other methods too..but we have to start somewhere! I also think that hate groups should be considered terrorists. I think they prey on young people and influence them so they do crazy stuff. Sort of like how Charles Manson never actually killed anyone. He had his minions do all the dirty work. I'm on a rant now!

By the way,  I’ve been arguing about gun control forever! I remember my ex-boyfriend in the 80s wanted me to type a letter for him to the governor about not banning guns... I refused to do it and we argued about it for a while. The only argument that I ever got into with that man. My stance has never changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment