Thursday, July 25, 2019

My Birthday Wish

July 26, 2016, Trail Bridge (Central Oregon) Off the Grid Camping with my kids, grandson Jeremiah and Sydney Girl (Me, Megan, Melissa, Jeremy, Baby J, Sydney, and Stevie)

If wishes came true and I could have anything I want for my 62nd birthday, I’d wish for a gathering with my entire family. I'd want everyone to be there -- all of my kids, all of my grandkids, the significant others, the ex-significant others, and their significant others, my brother and his family, my sister and her wife and well...everyone! It would be fun and crazy for sure.  sometimes it would be like a reality TV show! But that's okay. 

They’d come from all over and we’d meet in one place...I miss our big family gatherings so much. Nothing on this earth is more important than those we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment