Sunday, July 28, 2019

Another Birthday...Forever Young


While driving home from Savoy’s pad tonight, I heard Bob Dylan’s Forever young play, and as I listened I realized just how relevant that song was to me because I turn 62 today and it’s so surreal. 

My wish for all of you is that you remain forever young no matter how old you are. Get excited about cool stuff like finding a fabulous Beatles ukulele songbook in the mail when you return home. Yes, I got my ukulele out although it was almost 2am and I have to work tomorrow. 

Also, remember that the gift of time with those we love is more precious than anything. All the money in the world can’t buy time.. stay forever young! I love you all.  

Check out what I consider is the "real" version of Forever Young:

Forever Young (Bob Dylan)

No comments:

Post a Comment