Thursday, December 6, 2012

Best snail mail ever!

Imagine that! I hit the snail mail jackpot tonight BIG TIME!!!! for some reason we hadn't checked the mail for a few days,so tonight when I got home, I pulled out loads of mail -- including those obnoxious advertisement newspapers that always go right into recycling...a couple of annoyingly important items like the IRS bill...thanks for the reminder, luv you too... but amid all that, I found a treasure trove of mail which delighted me to no end and made me smile...I'm still smiling! I received FOUR Christmas cards from fabulous friends from afar and one came with a teabag! Also, I received my fabulous peace ukulele postcards from Danielle Herreid who designed them herself...the ones I'd ordered last week! They're wonderful and I made a mental note that I must order more...and then...wow, there's a postcard from my good friend Margaret who is on a Hawaiian cruise right now...she's a fellow ukulele player who also travels on musical adventures...right before she left for her cruise, we went to Ukes on the Loose together... Anyway, Margaret wrote a lovely note on the back sharing with me that she and her sister took three ukulele classes on the cruise...that were okay because they met some interesting, cool people...as a matter of fact, one of them actually knows me from the Silicon Valley Ukulele Group! WOW! talk about a small world. So, Margaret writes, "The chick with the ukulele was talked about and is known on international waters!" Now wouldn't you agree that I hit the snail mail jackpot today? -- filled with peace, love and ukuleles. For real. G'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment