Wednesday, January 22, 2014

All In One Day...


Happy Tuesday!! Headed to the dentist to get my bridge today!! Two and a half hours in the chair fun!!! But soo excited I'm finally able to make this happen!!! Maxing out on insurance flex spending and discovering care credit! But worth it this time! C u on the other side of dental land!

Out of dental chair finally! Got a temp tooth! The bridge will be awesome! Dream come true for
Me to finally do something about this. Hard to explain...the worst part was when the dentist had to pull a part of an old tooth extraction that had been sitting in my gum for over 10 years!! Probably from that horrible extraction that...okay I'll spare the gory details! But she got it out! Whew! Got they the entire movie despicable me! Hehe

Aaaaaah!!! I got it! It was waiting for me in my chair when I hit to work!! I had preordered via amazon pooling all gift cards together!!! Never expected it to arrive on day of release!!! The us albums!!! It's a great day!! New tooth and now this. I couldn't be more thrilled!! Within reason of course

happily listening to Beatles music while sitting at my desk...but what the heck is up with the EAST COAST? our Philly and NY offices closed due to a huge snow storm! I guess I'm out of touch with reality. So they're sending all of our work to the west coast and there are only three of us that I know of on the entire west coast! but doesn't matter. I'm happy!  I got the Beatles music! I just have no idea when I'm getting outta here tonight!


working til after midnight after a THREE hour mega dental appointment equals insanity! why did there have to be a major snow storm on the east coast today? thank heavens for the BEATLES for coming through for me and keeping me sane yet again...!

No comments:

Post a Comment