Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Fabulous Beatles Adventure!

The magical Beatles adventure yesterday was beyond fabulous reminding me of my wonderful friends and just how fortunate I am...as I stood on that lit up stage with Cynthia Lin and uke Lenny describing where I was 50 years ago when the Beatles entered my life and playing those songs I fought back tears as I remembered my mom and all of our good times growing up in San Francisco and how we'd scream when we heard the Beatles or saw them on TV and dash to the record store to get their latest album... and how the Beatles got me and my family through so many hard times...yes the spirit is alive and well..I felt it in Pacifica at the chit chat cafe where I hit to okay with the amazing Jeanine and gang who had dedicated herself to keeping the Beatles music alive...then dashing off to the pa'ina lounge where I was warmly greeted by so many of my awesome uke playing friends and by Cynthia Lin and ukelenny!!! They played the Beatles music with so much heart...I like to think that maybe my moms spirit was there with us...truly a fabulous adventure. Thank you for allowing me to be a Beatles music fanatic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment