Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hopelessly Lost and Confused!

Soo...this morning I was a few minutes late for work because I got hopelessly lost in my neighborhood yet again! You'd think I'd have it all figured out by now right? and if Baby J had been with me, I know I would've found my way back to the house. I decided to take the dog on a short walk...no biggie, right? WRONG! one wrong turn and I'm aimlessly wandering down curvy streets that don't look familiar to me! My phone GPS also had no idea where I was either. As I tromped down the damp streets, I felt more and more frazzled...heck I don't even NEED a GPS in San Francisco, I can get anywhere -- yet I get lost in a "manufactured home community?" (yes I used the proper terminology)...

I ended up having to pretty much walk around the entire park in a giant circle to FINALLY get to the point where I could actually see my house in the distance! and the song that has been running through my head all morning? Let's go fly a kite, up in the air so bright, let's go fly a kite and send it sailing!!!  that dude walking by me as I rushed by with a little while dog singing that song out loud and talking to myself, saying, where the heck am I probably thinks I'm stark raving mad! but I am here! I made it. Oh yeah, I highly recommend the movie, "Saving Mr. Banks!" what a fabulous movie that was...I loved it so much...I had read P.L. Travers' Mary Poppins book and I've seen the Mary Poppins movie many times...which made the movie even more wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment