Sunday, January 26, 2014

Farewell and Rock On FULL THROTTLE!!!

this little flyer of Full Throttle from back in 2009 still hangs by my desk at work...I will never forget them!
Farewell and rock on to my favorite local classic rock band! I will miss you guys terribly. Thanks for being so wonderful and keeping the spirit of fabulous live classic rock music alive!! Each of you wonderful individually and as a whole. So many wonderful good times and memories with you..I will never forget you..,parviz Phil joe Cory and Greg...rock on and thanks for always doing your rocking renditions of Beatles songs for me and rocking on everything the way only you can. If you decide to reunite lemme know!!

I still have wonderful memories of hanging with Full Throttle over the years. I first saw them at the A La Carte Festival in downtown Mountain View -- I believe it was back in 2006 or so. I just happened to be walking by and heard them play so much awesome music and I was instantly hooked! Started going to their shows at the Fifth Quarter, at the Huddle in Fremont, at St. James Gate and wherever else they played...always loved these guys so much. 



me with my favoriter local classic rock band EVER, Full Throttle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment